Re: NANFA-- Acrosteus spatula

George Arndt (georgeacim_at_hotmail.com)
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 16:26:12 -0500

<x-flowed>
i have looked all over the nanfa web site and cannot find an article on
pickerel. can anyone tell me either how to find it or better yet. where it
is at and how I could have found it. hehe.

i can easily put a wall around my outdoor pond and inside I have a full
glass top on my 125 tank with the pickerel so I am not too worried about
them jumping out.

george arndt