Marathon Ashland Petroleum has currently proposed the construction of a "common
carrier" pipeline. Common carrier pipelines transport a wide variety of
petroleum products such as kerosene, gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel. The
proposed pipeline will stretch from Kenova, W.Va. to Columbus, Ohio plowing
through the most ecologically diverse portion of Ohio. A fifty foot easement
will need to be cleared in order to construct and maintain the pipeline.
The easement is proposed to cross portions of Wayne National Forest, Crane
Hollow State Nature Preserve, Hocking State Forest (Conkles Hollow), Clear Creek
Metro Park, Camp Oty'okwa, Little Rocky Hollow State Nature Preserves, private
forests, farms, and backyards.
Please sign the petition below to HELP STOP the construction of this
environmentally destructive pipeline. Also, please contact Governor Bob Taft at:
Governor Bob Taft 77 S. High St. 30th floor Columbus, Ohio 43215
And ask him for political involvement to save our pristine resources.
When the petition has reached name #50, please forward to Cidney66_at_aol.com.
clear the form, and continue to forward it. Please copy and paste this in a new
Email, sign it, and forward this Email to everyone you know!
1.Joe Schneider, Columbus, OH
2. Jacob Jones, Columbus, OH
3. ben jones, columbus, oh
4. melissa bleen, columbus oh
5. Devin Slegeski
6. Susan Tritsch, Columbus Oh.
7. Mia Tritsch, Columbus Oh.
8. Kathleen Glosan, Columbus, Oh.
9. Rob Aitken, Columbus, Oh.
10.Mike Woodward, Circleville, OH.
11.Darlene Woodward, Circleville, OH
12.Stephen Woodward, Circleville, OH
13.Jim Grow, Rockbridge, Oh
14.Linda E. Hilbert, Rockbridge, Oh
15. Mitch Farley, Glouster, Ohio
16. Sarah B. Endriss, Syracuse, NY
17. Geoff Buckley, Athens, Ohio
18. Jack Wright, Athens, OH
19. Kevin Cary, Columbus, OH
20. Bradley Sowash, Columbus, OH
21.Susan Chess, Columbus Ohio
22.Carol Kane, Columbus, OH
23. Loren Bucek, Columbus, OH
24. Tina Gehres, Galloway, OH
25. Stan Gehres, Galloway, OH
26. Rebecca Bayer, Cleveland, OH
27. Brian J. Bayer, Columbus, OH
28. Kristina I. Laszlo, Columbus,OH
29. Cory Skurdal, Columbus, OH
30. Linda Oshins, Columbus, OH
31. Martha Marcom, Columbus, OH
32. David Belcastro, Columbus, OH
33. Dale Killian, Columbus, OH
34. Charlotte Stiverson, Columbus, OH
35. Kimberly Mascarella, Warren, OH
/"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not necessarily
/ reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American Native Fishes
/ This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes Association
/ nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email to
/ nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to
/ nanfa-digest-request_at_aquaria.net instead.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page, http://www.nanfa.org