Re: NANFA-- the Prize

George Arndt (georgeacim_at_hotmail.com)
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 19:33:47 -0500

<x-flowed>

bob wait until I get some largemouth bass like on Amy's super website.
NATUR NUT Dan wants to get tiny dwarf cichlids. imagine them with my
pickerel and largemouth bass. hehe. about 2 minutes of good fun watching
and then it will be all over. hehe. maybe i can get a picture of the
cichlids going down and record the pickerel burbing. hehe.

george arndt