Re: NANFA-- off topic: wild Grouse attacks car, attracted to

BILL HOPPE (zzzzzzbill_at_yahoo.com)
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:13:23 -0800 (PST)

In the Jackpine woods of Wisconsin I had male
grouse that would sound exactly like an old engine
trying to start and then slow down and stop ...then
start all over again and over again .Maybe he just
thought this was a smooth runnin sweetee .Or maybe a
female thinking she at last found a guy who got it
right .

=====
Bill Hoppe
Yellville Arkansas