RE: NANFA-- Looking for new N. Ohio fishes

Crail, Todd (tcrail_at_northshores.com)
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:04:08 -0500

Rob,

I'll do that. The stream is all small pools and riffles, one after
another, as it's name suggests. I've just been too lazy to drive over
there and poke around.

I also caught the listing in AC on the 11th. Think I'm gonna do that
too, so if you wouldn't mind, could you please send me the extra info?
:)

Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Carillio
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 9:58 PM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: RE: NANFA-- Looking for new N. Ohio fishes

Hey Todd... You may want to scope out some areas on the Portage River
and
seek permission for acess to properties where necessary, for a possible
Summer outing. Personally, I would like to get over in that area to do
some
sampling. Once you scout it out, you may want to announce a date and
time
and propose an outing. It could then be posted on the list.

I also want to remind everybody of the May 11th outing I am planning in
this
neck of the woods. Chris listed it in the A/C. Anyone wanting details as
this adventure, please call or write me soon!!! I plan on doing a story

about this outing as well, and would love to get some NANFA folk
involved.
This outing is garenteed to drive you "IN-SEINE!!!" HA! :-)

Rob C.

------
/ nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the
word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,