Re: NANFA-- Beware the green sunfish

Brian Migchelbrink (csteel_at_ameritech.net)
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:04:45 -0500

You are correct. No, I am not allowed to take any of the fish
out of the river tank for bait. Seems like once they're in the
tank, they elevate to "pet status". The better half has made this
quite clear on a number of occasions. Last year, when I turned
loose last year's green mean sunfish, I actually saw a tear in the ol'
lady's eye! Seriously.

Brian
Bedford, Oh