Re: NANFA-- Tesselated darters and powerheads.

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 01 Mar 2004 20:08:12 -0500

I think Lee is right about the primary need of tessellated darters being for
oxygen. I've captured tessellated darters in a shallow freshwater coastal
pond on Cape Cod that had no current. But the water was very clear and
clean, supporting large populations of tessellateds, swamp darters and
banded killifish.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A