Re: NANFA-- shooting turtles

Ty Hall (tyhall_at_mia.net)
Thu, 04 Mar 2004 10:39:36 -0600

Everyone has different opinions. I'm not asking you to agree with mine, nor do I
require your approval. I am simply amazed when people move into a habitat occupied by a
potentially dangerous animal and then act surprised when they see one. Worse, now it's
ok to start killing them, because they are in "My Yard."

As for your category comment that is simply a tug (ie; flamebait) to make this
something that does not belong on the list and I will not participate.

Ty