Re: NANFA-- three headed frog

Steffen Hellner (steffen_at_hellner.biz)
Mon, 08 Mar 2004 11:32:00 +0100

Hello,

to me this looks more like an early April joke. It could me merely an
amplexus of two males on one female. The fotos don4t give evidence about the
belly. From what I can see the three heads own separate bodies. Overall it
looks as if the three heads are not of one specimen. The body coloration is
different, which likel couldn4t be for a single specimen caused by
embryological accident. Frogs and toads don4t open the amplexus even when
caught. On the fotos taken from the side I see no uninterrupted skin but
rather lines between the bodys which are very tighly pressed to each other.
And the upper two look bigger than the head below. Again, two males on one
female.

Nice try, Englishmen! Next time better show us Big-Ear Charlie in amplexus
with "Rottweiler" Camilla!

Steffen

-