Re: NANFA-- three headed frog

Steffen Hellner (steffen_at_hellner.biz)
Mon, 08 Mar 2004 13:12:14 +0100

Nice try, Pete!

Of course, the first Lord Mountbatten is a former german Graf Battenberg.
But the running bloodline is Windsor. hehe. And we were so glad to got rid
of Victoria once. Really don4t wanne have them back. And can4t afford it
anyway.;-)

And if we would have to take the "Royal Family" back we would as well like
to get back all the nice german "Frdulein" married to US citizens.*lol*

And to make it complete, why not have all the 80 million americans of german
descendense coming over to join our prospering state? Even more we could
offer an exchange of some politicians (except George W. of course!). Let4s
say, Arnie for Angela Merkel? What about that? Great deal, isn4t it!

Best to me would be an exchange of our ugly whitefishes with darters and
daces.

Just kind of dreaming ...

Steffen

BTW, Speaking of nations and families: My grandmother from fathers side was
a born Laws (scottish! Maybe irish as we have the red-hair-gene present. But
chronicles say scottish.), my dads family once came from Sweden in the
30-years-war to todays Pilsen in Czechia (beer!). Then from my mother we are
Friesians (tall, strong fishermen!). Germany more was crossed twice by
Napolean on the way to Russia, the Hugenottes came from France, hundreds of
thousands polish miners immigrated in the 18th and 19th century. Turks
occupied much of southern Germany (look at the onion-like tops of churches
in Bavaria and Baden-Wuerttemberg. From there my wife origins (she is
dark-skinned and black-haired like a turkish lady). Her dad has his roots in
the tribes of Kimber and Teutones which lived in northern Italy. Finally we
had the great migrations within Europe, the two world wars, and millions of
immigrations within the past 50 years. And there are still people in germany
speaking of "true Germans" and over-aliening. So, please, look at the "Royal
Family" as Britains. ;-))

-