Re: NANFA-- Fw: The Minnesota Abuses

Moontanman_at_aol.com
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 12:55:10 EST

steffen_at_hellner.biz writes:

> Great! How many years in chains will I get as
> a non-resident if collecting in the USA and accidentally violating any
minor
> regulation, 10 yeras, 25 years, lifetime?

Don't worry, I wouldn't let that happen to you, ;-) Steffen we hear all
those stories about other countries too. Mostly they are just urban legends. Most
of the time the law works quite well over here but it is slowly eroding away.
I see the law doing things now routinely that would have caused a city wide
uproar 35 years ago. but we asked for it so those awful drugs couldn't jump into
us and kill us all. We have so many wars on our own people here I wonder how
we got the time to go to Iraq.

Moon