Re: NANFA-- duckweed removal and headlamp questions

Steffen Hellner (steffen_at_hellner.biz)
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:04:58 +0100

Against duckweed there is a characin named "lemon tetra" (not Tetra Aparicio
but the old well known Hyphesssobrycon "don4t know it4s name" available at
every pet shop. These guys and girls just jump outa the water for duckweed.

In a pond they should be able to take 180C.

Steffen

-