Re: NANFA-- Tank price

Ty Hall (tyhall_at_mia.net)
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:41:04 -0600

He still had to pay for the tanks, so unless he sold them for more then he paid for
them, he lost money on them. Just because they were used to generate income, that
does not reduce his investment. Selling them to his regulars at a reduced rate, helps
him to recoup some of that initial investment and reduce the overall loss. In
addition, he knows he will gain additional sales from those customers.

This concludes todays business math lesson. If you enjoyed this lesson then please
make a pledge to keep.....Sorry.

Personally, I don't mess with used stuff. It's too problematic. I'd rather toss it
and try to sell new stuff at reasonable prices.

Ty