Re: NANFA-- Macon trip update

Todd Crail (farmertodd_at_buckeye-express.com)
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:11:09 -0500

The University of Texas link:
http://www.tmm.utexas.edu/tnhc/fish/index.html

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Ellis" <sellis2000_at_earthlink.net>
To: <nanfa_at_aquaria.net>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 8:13 AM
Subject: Re: NANFA-- Macon trip update

> Hi Babette
>
> Thanks. University of Texas has a great database. I don't have a link
handy, but somebody on the NANFA list can hook you up with it fairly
quickly. I get most of my info from the Peterson's Guide to North American
Freshwater Fishes. The range maps are good enough to put you in the ballpark
for whatever fishes you seek. It gives a good run-down on all the fishes I
listed. Hope this helps!