Re: NANFA-- RE: New Oklahoma Fish book

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:53:55 -0500

The long-rumored Alabama book is a new one by Rick Mayden and Herb Boschung
(others too? I forget...). With a diverse fish fauna I guess we can do with
more than 1 "definitive" book.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A