Re: NANFA-- Mexico

Norman Edelen (normane_at_edelendoors.com)
Tue, 2 May 2000 15:47:34 -0700

Hello All,

I collected a goby in the city of Tampico a few months ago, although I don't
know what species. I have several males and females. They seem to be
preparing to breed, as the males have colored up and are defending
territories. They are really stunning little animals. The males turn black
with yellow tinted fins and the females are white with greenish bands.

If they breed I will let you know.

Norm

A proud member of
The Greater Portland Aquarium Society
www.gpas.org
The North American Native Fishes Association: over
20 years of conservation efforts, public education, and
aquarium study of our native fishes. Check it out at
www.nanfa.org