Re: NANFA-- Re: Kitty Litter...

Mike Thennet (thennet_michael_at_tmac.com)
Mon, 14 May 2001 11:21:40 -0400

As I understand, the kitty litter method can only be accomplished with certain
types of litter. Hartz pH5 is one that can be used. I found that out the hard
way. Also, the litter is innoculated with fertilzer tablets to assist with plant
requirements then covered with a layer os and or fine gravel.

Mike Thennet.