Re: NANFA-- attention Missouri members

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Tue, 22 May 2001 10:47:21 -0400

Thanks for forwarding this, Chris. I collected in some of those streams
about 25 years ago (long before tiny Branson, MO became the Lake Tahoe of
the midwest). There were some really beautiful fish there, but Gary is
correct about them being temperature sensitive...especially the sculpins.
Wish I could make this trip!

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA