Re: NANFA-- Cold fish

George Arndt (georgeacim_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 22 May 2001 12:33:07 -0400

<x-flowed>
my guess is that using things like refrigerators to cool fish tanks is
ineffient and will cost much more in the electrical bill. depending on how
long the refrigerator is used it will probably wind up costing more than an
efficient chiller. but then i have no direct information for this statement
just my inner feelings on this matter.

george arndt