Re: NANFA-- brown trout, ecology and personal viewpoint

Ty (tyhall_at_mia.net)
Thu, 31 May 2001 07:28:46 -0500

Well put Jay. He's right Dan, we all can appreciate the passion you have for the
Brown Trout. Just don't let your passion override the truth. (easier said then
done) You are correct that Trout fishermen and their organizations have done some
very good things in the way of habitat improvement. In my opinion it's the
sportsmen and people with an attitude like yours that are responsible for almost
anything good that happens with regards to wildlife and habitat improvement. Keep
the faith and good luck on becoming a Fisheries Biologist.

Ty