Re: NANFA-- Dakota

George Arndt (georgeacim_at_hotmail.com)
Thu, 31 May 2001 22:27:02 -0400

<x-flowed>
Dear Dakota,
I have been doing something. I have been very nice in responding to all the
inquiry to me. i feel it only polite to answer each person. I would like
all this to stop more than you. and per the meeting I believe that my
original email has caused the new england representative to finally state
unequivocally that there will be a collection meeting on I believe it is
June 26. so new england is finally getting closer to fulfilling the promise
of January and February meetings. the march meeting was not attended by
massachusetts members except one according to a recent email. I just hope
that the June 26 meeting will be almost all collecting and no more than 10
minutes of talk. but this is just my opinion.

George