Re: NANFA-- Idiots at work

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Wed, 01 May 2002 15:10:35 -0400

Yeah, man! I'm always pleased to find fishheads older than myself...and
they all seem to live in the South! What's up with that? Age does indeed
have it's privileges...the older you get, the more you can get away with
saying.

Although I hope my fighting days are over, I recently had a young pup bow
up on me, insisting that we were gonna' fight. As I folded my glasses and
put 'em in my pocket, I said, "Boy, we can dance if that's what you want,
but there's a couple of things you might want to consider first. If you
win, what are gonna' look like beatin' on an old man? If you lose, you've
got to live with the fact that an old man just whipped your butt. Either
way, you lose!" Wisely (for both of us), he wandered away, muttering under
his breath.

As for the dummies who creat viruses...if I find one of those in the flesh,
I'll be glad to do a little scuffling. (-:

Good luck in MS!

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA