Re: NANFA-- Fabulous Fishes and intriguing personality test

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Wed, 08 May 2002 14:06:48 -0400

Good job, Martin!

I can't wait to see the pics! We get a lot of kids here at the museum. It's
often impossible to predict what will appeal to them at any given time.
That's why the shotgun approach y'all used is best, IMHO. The exposure to
the material may not have a noticable effect on them at the time, only to
blossom into a genuine interest later. Providing multiple schemes greatly
increases your chances for success.

I don't recall hearing about the melanistic chrysotus before. (No
surprise...sometimes I can't recall yesterday.) If you have any pics of
them, I'd really like to see them. If you have any you'd like to trade,
that would be even better!

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA