RE: NANFA-- Fabulous Fishes (long)

Denkhaus, Robert (DenkhaR_at_Ci.Fort-Worth.TX.US)
Tue, 14 May 2002 09:54:06 -0500

This event sounds absolutely fantastic. Every time that I have read Martin
and Jan's posts, I have thought "How can I use that idea here?" If either
of you have any specifics on how the various activities were run, I would
really appreciate hearing them. We do a snake version of this event at the
FWNC&R which is very popular and adding a fish event would be great!!!
Thanks for all your hard work folks!

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge