Re: NANFA-- LIttle River

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Tue, 21 May 2002 15:26:13 -0400

Yep, tired of waiting for spring to come to your area of the country? Spend
Memorial Day weekend in the South. Join us on Saturday at the Little River
and watch the world-famous Snorkelmeister rassle (wrestle, to you) a
five-foot gar with his bare hands! Watch Prez frighten federal park rangers
with his Charles Manson stare. And watch me try to see underwater without
my bifocals. Adventure, drama, comedy...something for everyone!

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA