Re: NANFA-- How to sex Dollar Sunnies?

Al G Eaton (sege7_2000_at_yahoo.com)
Mon, 5 May 2003 13:38:03 -0700 (PDT)

You might want to contact Paul Sachs at
www.aquaculturestore.com. He has extensive knowledge
and experience with brackish/saltwater fish in
Florida. He can probably tell you what it is or he
can key it out. You missed a fun trip to Okeland!

Sexing Dollars, I dont have much experience, but I
would expect the males to be bigger, maybe get a
pronounced forehead like a lump, be more colorful, and
be the ones to chase the females around.

Klaus

=====