NANFA-- Alabama fishin' licenses

Bruce Stallsmith (
Wed, 14 May 2003 21:31:28 -0400

Once you get your t-shirt from Casper, you probably also want an Alabama
fishing license if you're coming to Huntsville. The link below has the
information for what it costs, it's also possible to buy one in advance on a
toll-free phone. I'm still working on a map for the convention to be posted
on the NANFA website...

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A
/"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not necessarily
/ reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American Native Fishes
/ Association"
/ This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes Association
/ To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email to
/ For a digest version, send the command to
/ instead.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,