Re: NANFA-- Arkansas Ozark Gathering of Fisheads part 2

BILL HOPPE (zzzzzzbill_at_yahoo.com)
Fri, 23 May 2003 11:29:29 -0700 (PDT)

Kevin Mouser took a lot of pics . Might get some from
him . He is doing a report for NFCs Flier . Russell
Johnson took photos and is doing a report on his
Arkansas Roadside Travelogue . I think I can eventualy
get some pics from tham . It was a bad day for photos
though . Very wet and cloudy .

=====
Bill Hoppe
Yellville Arkansas