Re: NANFA-- Arkansas Ozark Gathering of Fisheads part 2

BILL HOPPE (zzzzzzbill_at_yahoo.com)
Fri, 23 May 2003 20:00:12 -0700 (PDT)

Let me know when .Some of the guys did bring their
snorkel gear but didnt get the chance to use it here
or down by BG . Russell , Kevin , Brian and Mark are
all in the area and wanting to go again . Might have
another little group . This may be my last year in
Arkansas . Nice that 'Ive found some great people to
collect with though .
--- Prizma_at_aol.com wrote:
> thanks bill for hosting a much needed foray in the
> ozarks. im pretty sure if
> rapid master georgia steve had showed up he would
> have "shoot the tubes... err
> culverts" you made mention of. sounds like i would
> have had to wear my super
> snorkle man wetsuit so i could have fired up the
> demucking xray vision to see
> them arkansas fish. actually most of what you
> mentioned are here in my
> backyard or cement pond. still im eager to visit in
> mid late june... so hold down the
> rain dances.
> crayfish festival... i would have thought you guys
> would have made a beeline
> for that. wu wee!
> a bunch of yoy softshell turtles? are they not the
> cutest... little animated
> flapjacks. yall most have come across a hatching
> area.
> ok... good job bill. thanks!
>
> casper
> /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this
> list do not necessarily
> / reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American
> Native Fishes
> / Association"
> / This is the discussion list of the North American
> Native Fishes Association
> / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or
> get help, send the word
> / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not
> subject) of an email to
> / nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest version,
> send the command to
> / For more information about NANFA, visit our web
> page, http://www.nanfa.org

=====
Bill Hoppe
Yellville Arkansas