Re: NANFA-- BAP Entry -- Scharpfyzon neobabius

Mark (markb_at_columbus.rr.com)
Tue, 27 May 2003 10:59:39 -0400

<x-flowed>
At 9:41 AM -0400 5/26/03, Christopher Scharpf wrote:
>Changing water is a lot easier than changing diapers!
>
>Thanks, everyone, for your warm wishes, on list and off.
>
>Because of young Wills, we will not make it to the Convention this year (the
>first one we will miss since they began in Chattanooga 5 years ago).

Hey, wait a minute! Didn't this whole series of events _begin_ in
Chattanooga 5 years ago? Maybe you should go to Huntsville just to
complete the circle. Really, if you decide at the last minute to
make a run south, let us know and we'll provide whatever support
services are needed to keep your new livestock alive and kickin'.
You can't deprive the next Scharpf generation of its first NANFA
convention, can you?

--
Mark
Ohio