RE: NANFA-- Membership

Wallace Bilingham (wally_pike-in-hotmail.com)
Wed, 12 May 2004 13:56:31 +0000

I have been on and off this list for a while and have never joined NANFA. I
would probably join if I could do so online via Paypal if for nothing else
other than to get AC. If you made it easier for people to join maybe more
would?

Wally