NANFA-- Deadly piranhas may have been released into Thaiwaters

Nick Zarlinga (njz-in-clevelandmetroparks.com)
Mon, 31 May 2004 17:15:57 -0400

I am justifying this in that it is a release of exotics and therefore
directly applicable to our situations here in the states. Hope it passes
the bod's criteria for list server use ;)

Anyhow, I thought the one sentence was worth a [nervous] chuckle.

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
216.661.6500 ext 4485

[demime 0.99d.1x removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of bobjenkins-in-prodigy.net.vcf]
/ nanfa-in-aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ nanfa-request-in-aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to
/ nanfa-digest-request-in-aquaria.net instead.