Re: NANFA-- Rainbow darters in MD

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 14:58:35 -0500

OK, I'm getting a better handle on the rainbow darters in MD question. Has
their appearance down the Potomac basin been interpreted purely as the
result of human activities such as stream alterations/community
disturbances, or is it possible that this is a natural range expansion?
That's a big question that's not easy to answer; any literature refs (Dave,
Chris)?

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL