Re: NANFA-- RE:Standard Collecting Gear:MAPS

Dave Littlehale (littled_at_cris.com)
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 06:36:11 -0500

IndyEsox_at_aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/28/00 8:47:35 PM US Central Standard Time,
> littled_at_cris.com writes:
>
> << I don't know what state your in, but regarding maps my personal favorite is
> Terrain Navigator by Maptech. They have taken the USGS maps and put them on
> CD. I purchased mine for NJ a few years ago. Just this year, I noticed
> they have
> combined a number of states an lowered the price. >>
>
> You read it on a laptop in the car or print out needed maps?

Not having a laptop I need to print out maps beforehand. I'm sure a laptop would
make it much more useful. That gives me an idea for collecting gear, a laptop.
Better add it to my list.

Dave