Re: NANFA--thatpetplace.com

Travis Haas (madtom15_at_hotmail.com)
Fri, 01 Dec 2000 04:22:09

Within the past few months I ordered a tube of silicone, a filter and a test
kit (I helped a friend of mine get into the hobby right- I helped him build
an aquarium).

All of my stuff came in 2 weeks. The stupid thing was that the test kit and
filter came in one box and the silicone came in another (the box contained
mostly newspaper). What is this world coming to?

Respects,
Travis Haas
Hazel Green, WI