Re: NANFA-- greedy fish

Travis Haas (travis.c.haas_at_lawrence.edu)
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 00:04:35 -0600

I looked at your webpage and, just out of curiosity, looked at your
resume. And in response I must ask: "Why couldn't have I gone to a high
school that offered cool classes like Ecology, Landscaping, Greenhouse
Management, and Floriculture?"

Oh well. I guess I'm turning out to be somewhat all right anyway.

Travis Haas

P.S. Nice fish pictures, too.