Re: NANFA-- American Currents news

Jay DeLong (thirdwind_at_att.net)
Sat, 09 Nov 2002 22:17:00 -0800

<x-flowed>
At 04:40 PM 11/9/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>And without the effort of a certain individual whose name you all know,
>NANFA wouldn't have an international web-site............
>
>His initials are JD, short for Jay DeLong.

Eek! Gotta get my boots now. A website is ultimately only as good as the
people behind the organization. Besides I really don't do diddly with it
anymore. If anyone ever wants to help develop new web page projects please
tell me. There are many projects that would be useful.

--
Jay DeLong
Olympia, WA