Re: NANFA-- Goldstein article in AFM and a Request for

Travis Haas (travis.c.haas_at_lawrence.edu)
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 21:16:41 -0600

"Crail, Todd" wrote:

> I don't think he has a lack of "www" resolved in his DNS. See if you can see
> this Travis:
>
> http://www.northcoastmarines.com

Todd, can you get the link to work, even with the "http://www." on the
front? With or without it, my request turns up:

HTTP Error 400
400 Bad Request
Due to malformed syntax, the request could not be understood by the
server. The client should not repeat the request without modifications.

What da heck's goin on?

Travis Haas
Appleton, WI