RE: NANFA-- New AC

Crail, Todd (tcrail_at_northshores.com)
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 20:55:35 -0500

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Chip... And all the list.. I was on my way to my In-Laws and realized... "Man you're an idiot Todd. You didn't even wish anyone a Happy Turkey Day" :)

That would absolutely *rule*, and thanks for thinking ahead on that! (The conference, that is. The autograph in June is only slightly less cool. :)

Now, would waders be required attire? ;)
-----Original Message-----
From: Ipchay61_at_aol.com
Sent: Thu 11/28/2002 10:20 AM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: Re: NANFA-- New AC

Happy Thanksgiving Todd,

I haven't received mine yet but I've heard I'm in it. Bring it with you to
the convention and I'll autograph it for ya......LOL! Dustin Smith, Steven
Ellis and I are planning to make a bid to host the 2004 NANFA convention here
in SC. I've already got a guy lined up to do a presentation on one of the
following subjects (let me know which ones you think are most
interesting)....Possible topics: 1) Elassoma in nature and aquaria;
2) the Hydrophlox shiners;
3) Aquatic habitats of the Carolinas;
4) Oddball fishes of the Carolinas;
5) Nest-building minnows of the Carolinas.

We will plan many trips throughout the Carolinas if we get this. I would
like to make it a week long event (collecting trips almost every day),
peaking on the weekend for those who can only attend for a day or two. The
Carolinas offer some of the most varied habitats, from mountains to piedmont
to swamps and coastal plains. If we base it in Columbia, we can hit any of
these spots in less than two hours. Hope, if we get it, you can attend.

Chip

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]