Re: NANFA-- brine shrimp

Sajjad Lateef (
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 05:46:15 -0800 (PST)

--- geoff <> wrote:
> I am looking for a good source for brine shrimp eggs in larger
> quantities (like 8 to 16 oz). Does anyone have a good ideas? ?

Sajjad Lateef   e-mail:
Note: Any e-mail to me with my first name in Subject  or
without a subject line is automatically filtered out
and discarded as  s p a m .
/ Association"
/ To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ For a digest version, send the command to
/ instead.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,