Re: NANFA-- Mystery Darter

Al G Eaton (sege7_2000_at_yahoo.com)
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 15:51:07 -0800 (PST)

By looking at the body shape and two dorsal fins, my
guess would be that is an Etheostoma species. Lance
help us out. If you look from the top of the tank do
you see any dark saddles on the back? What color is
the anal fin? All dark green or blue? blue with red
or orange streaks between the rays? What is the color
pattern of the fish?

Klaus

=====