Re: NANFA-- geographical coordinates

pinocchio (antilupa_at_yahoo.com)
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 16:58:32 -0800 (PST)

Chris, what states are you interested in?
If you talk about our beloved MD, DNR will take data
from you (I'm talking about monitoring amphibians),
but will not share their database (if they really have
one). If by some mistake you will misplace your
original data including GPS readings, DNR will not
give you access to your own data you gave them as a
gift...to much politics over there in Annapolis...
sorin

=====