RE: NANFA-- Newport Aquarium

geoff kimber (gkimber2_at_earthlink.net)
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 20:1:54 -0500

re: lack of info at the tank-
The aquarium sells a guidebook for $12 that tells you whats inthe tanks. I
kind of thought that was a bit steep for something that should be included
in the proce of admission.

I *do* agree that all in all I like Newport aquarium is a good aquarium.
In fact, We bought a family membership becasue its a good aquarium that's
not too far from my house. If anyone plans to be in the area I'd love to
meet you at the aquarium if it works out.

Satan-
He was poking his head out from a riock near the front of the tank. I
think his little salamander brain thought he was hiding.

Geoff Kimber
Lexington Ky