Re: NANFA-- Treating new arrivals

Karotin Bugsy (sege7_2000_at_yahoo.com)
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:22:32 -0800 (PST)

I use triple sulfa on all my collected fish and I have
the same results. On a recent trip with Casper and
Luke I brought home a lot of nice fish including
rainbow shiners, spotted sucker, alabama shiner bronze
darters, coosa darters, tricolor shiners, southern
studfish, and I did not lose a single fish on the road
or the two weeks since here at home. There used to be
times when the losses were just awful and could
usually be traced to the creeping white crude fish
sometimes get ... I dont know if the origin is in our
tanks or our native waters or both, but I suspect its
in our tanks. I used to watch the guppies imported
from the orient react the same way when they hit the
stores tanks. When I treated them with triple sulfa
they responded positively.