Re: NANFA-- Another good Michigan collection

Mike Thennet (thennet_michael_at_tmac.com)
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 09:58:48 -0400

NATURNUT_at_aol.com wrote:

> They are doing fine, but I am worried once they get larger they may
> pick on the smaller rainbow darters. They seem pretty peaceful, but one can
> never be too sure. If anyone has kept them, please let me know your
> experiences with them.

Dan,

I keep my rainbows with my Greensides and have noticed that the Greensides tend to
be more skittish and less aggresive than the Rainbows. Though they are large they
pose no threat to the Rainbows. I feed my Greeside frozen brine shrimp,
bloodworms and mysis shrimp as staples and the occasional live foods such as small
earthworms and glassworms.

Mike