Re: NANFA-- raising (or at least keeping) blackworms

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 03 Oct 2001 09:54:08 -0400

<x-flowed>
Some killifish keepers have dabbled in trying to raise blackworms in
quantity, and pretty much all of them got out of it. If something goes a
little bit wrong, it will go WAY wrong. The handful of blackworm wholesalers
seem to all operate in California, and it's probably cheaper to order from
them and let them deal with all of the problems. I've given in to the
inevitable and just buy an ounce at a time from a LFS (I'm lucky!).

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL