NANFA-- FW: Satellite Teleconference on Invasive Species

Jay DeLong (thirdwind_at_att.net)
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 17:56:12 -0700

Greetings:

Robin Goettel, IL-IN Sea Grant, just alerted me about a satellite
teleconference on invasive species being hosted by the U.S. Fish and
Wildlife Service. The free teleconference is tomorrow, Thursday, October
4, at 1:00 - 2:30 (Eastern) PM. The announcement below says its for
students, administrators, teachers, educators, etc. You can register via
the Web site below. Sorry for the short notice. Thought you might want to
tune in and participate. Please pass along to other interested parties.

Sincerely,

Doug

Douglas A. Jensen
Exotic Species Information Center Coordinator
University of Minnesota Sea Grant Extension Program
2305 East Fifth Street
Duluth, MN 55812-1445
Phone: 218/726-8712
Fax: 218/726-6556