Re: NANFA-- KY collecting (long)

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:15:31 -0400

Yes, I was hoping for some red bellies in that area, but as gifted as they
are at evading capture I'm not at all surprised that they gave one old dude
with a seine the slip. The other fish were so plentiful I never got more
than 50' away from the bridge. If I'd had more time, it looked like a
wonderful stream to follow. I'll look in my atlas tonight to pinpoint the
location for you. At this point, all I can tell you is that as soon as you
cross into TN from KY on I-65, it's the 2nd bridge over the Red River. I'll
also give these darters another look this weekend. Get well soon!

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA