RE: NANFA-- That's why they call it "fishing"....

Crail, Todd (tcrail_at_northshores.com)
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 18:33:18 -0400

Casper,

Thanks for the encouragement. :) I'm know you're right. I saw all sorts of stuff that I'd not seen visually in there. I'm still scared tho. I saw that petri dish and I'd hate for that to be a monoculture in my guts. I like the fauna that's there now, I'll pass on someone elses. I'm also very very prone to ear infections and I've missed enough work this year. Maybe next drought I'll be older and less paranoid. :)

Todd
-----Original Message-----
From: Prizma_at_aol.com
Sent: Tue 10/1/2002 5:31 PM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: Re: NANFA-- That's why they call it "fishing"....

hey todd...
great little story and trip. i would put on a mask quick in water that
clear... the 2 sites you mentioned. im sure you would see many more species
than you caught and it is a lot funner. in all my snorkling i have never ever
gotten sick. of course im not drinking the water either. i did get an ear
infection once or twice but a few drops of swimmer's ear cleared it up in a
day or 2.
casper

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]