Re: NANFA-- Fish that quit eating

John Bongiovanni (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 20:57:29 -0500

<x-flowed>
Someone is marketing a garlic treatment. Supposed to improve the
appetite. Add it to the food or directly to the water. Any one heard
anything about that or is it like ginko biloba supposed to immmprobe mi
brane powder?

jhno

"Who can vote clearly without tequila and without song?" German Dehesa

Moontanman_at_aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 10/1/02 9:35:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>bongi_at_cox-internet.com writes:
>
><< Is there some internal parasite at work here or an issue of chemistry.
> The water chemistry seems to be ok.
> >>
>That would be my guess or nutritional deficiency what kind of fish?
>
>Moon
>/ Association"
>/ This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes Association
>/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page, http://www.nanfa.org
</x-flowed>